In honor of Donald Trump’s announcement that he’ll be running for President of the United States in 2016, I thought I’d help him out in finding that perfect, campaign slogan he’s always been looking for.
1. “You’re Fired!”
Hey, he’s used it for this long. Why get rid of a good thing when it works so well?
2. “The Nation Will Look Better Than My Hair”
3. “An Ivana in Every Bed”
I mean, he could really just go straight to the point.
5. “Like Reagan, but, Like, I Hadn’t Forgotten about That”
6. “Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Toupee”
He should really play up his similarities to The Gipper.
7. “Born in the U.S.A. No, Seriously.”
8. “Tippecanoe and Trumpy, Too!”
Most people failed to see the three forms of irony in these four, short words.
9. “The Sorcerer’s Apprentice because of My Show and Also Fantasy Series Generate Tons of Revenue”
10. “Small Businesses Cause Pollution”