Ever wonder what country is the happiest country in the world?
According to Gallup.com,the top 10 countries for positive emotions are all located in Latin America. The happiest country on Earth is Paraguay. Here is the rest of the list:
8. Costa Rica
9. El Salvador
How did they came to this conclusion? They based it on a survey of over 1,000 people based on five questions listed below:
1. Did you feel well-rested yesterday?
2. Were you treated with respect all day yesterday?
3. Did you smile or laugh a lot yesterday?
4. Did you learn or do something interesting yesterday?
5. Did you experience a lot of the following feelings during the day yesterday?
Gallup not only ranked the top 10 happiest country on Earth, they also ranked the top ten most negative countries in the world. Here is the list:
6. Bosnia and Herzegovina
Time to move to Paraguay!