We are definitely in for a treat on Dancing with the Stars: Season 20.
Among the new star studded cast are a legendary singer, NFL player, and an actress from one of the most classic sitcoms to grace our TV screens.
Here are the stars of season 20 and their dance partners:
- RedFoo from LMFAO and Emma Slater
- Michael Sam, the first openly gay player drafted into the NFL, and Peta Murgatroyd
- Willow Shields of The Hunger Games has Mark Ballas as a partner
- Suzanne Somers will dance with Tony Dovolani
- Rumer Willis and Valentin Chmerkovskiy
- Noah Galloway, an army vet and amputee, will dance with Sharna Burgess
- Shark Tank’s Robert Herjavec, and Kym Johnson
- Singer Patti LaBelle and Artem Chigvintsev
- Olympic gold medal-winning gymnast Nastia Liukin and Derek Hough
- Glee’s Riker Lynch will dance with Allison Holker
- Charlotte McKinney, the model from the Carl’s Jr. Super Bowl ad, and Keo Motsepe