Ex-Husband of Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom, Found Unconscious

Photo Credit:Jerritt Clark/Getty Images/ THZ Library

Photo Credit:Jerritt Clark/Getty Images/ THZ Library

Former NBA player and ex-husband of Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom, remains hospitalized after he was found unconscious at a Nevada brothel.

Khloe and Kim Kardashian, as well as mother Kris Jenner, are by Odom’s bed.

The Nye County Sheriff’s Department was called at about 3:15 p.m. Tuesday to Love Ranch in Crystal, Nevada, about 70 miles outside of Las Vegas for a report of an unresponsive man needing an ambulance, Sheriff Sharon A. Wehrly said in a statement, according to Fox News. 

The 35-year-old was stabilized and taken to Desert View Hospital in nearby Pahrump. Officials then tried to have him airlifted to Las Vegas, but the 6-foot-10-inch Odom was too tall for the helicopter that was available so he was driven by ambulance to Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center.

“He was polite and reserved, and he told multiple employees that he was there to get some privacy and spend some time relaxing. He did get a phone call on Sunday that upset him a little bit, but I don’t know what that was about, but after that he regrouped, and he was eating good. Sleeping good and just having a good time,” said Dennis Hof, owner of the Love Ranch and others in Nevada.

Two women went to check on Odom since they have not heard from where they immediately found him face down and unconscious.

When they turned him on his side at the direction of a 911 operator, Odom started vomiting.

“He looked terrible. He looked like a guy who was really sick and needed to be rushed to an ER immediately,” said Hof.

Odom took Viagra and “did drink alcohol from our bar,” including part of a bottle of cognac, since arriving, but had no knowledge of his use of any other drugs, according to Hof.

According to the women and Hof, no illegal drugs were used.

His longtime best friend, Bobby Heyward, who frequently appeared on “Khloe and Lamar,” Jamie Sangouthai, died in June after he contracted a flesh-eating bacteria from dirty needles. Later that same month, Heyward died of a drug overdose.

“It’s a real shock,” Hof told NBC News. “It’s terrible that our business is being disrupted. Here’s a guy who just wanted to have a good time and be private, and it’s tragic.”

Everyone is just hoping for the best but preparing for the worst.

This entry was posted in Blazing Topics, Entertainment News, Hot Trending Topics, Sports and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
You are not authorized to see this part
Please, insert a valid App IDotherwise your plugin won't work.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *