Our parents won’t be around forever. Just a fact of life. Our parents means the world to us and without them, we wouldn’t be the individuals we are now. With that in mind, here are five meaningful questions to ask your parents before it’s too late:
- What were your hope and dreams as a child?
- What was the most rebellious thing you have ever done?
- What can you remember about your first kiss?
- What is your greatest regret?
- What would you like to see change in this world?
These are the questions that you can ask your parents. It’s a gift they will appreciate now and even more so, many years from now.