New information about the alleged attacker in the South Carolina shooting has been released.
On Wednesday, 14-year-old Jesse Osborne is reported to have first gunned down his father and later shot two students and one teacher at an elementary school in Townville, S.C.
While shooting, Osborne, allegedly, shouted, “I hate my life…I hate my life,” according to Daily Mail.
As police began investigating Osborne, who had been given the nickname “Little Jesse,” they found that he had previously been expelled from a middle school for bringing in a hatchet and a machete. He also, allegedly, used to be bullied.
One of the victims in the shooting, six-year-old Jacob Hall, is still in critical condition. Due to the shooting, he lost 75 percent of his blood and suffered brain trauma.
State Representative Alan Clemmons, a friend of Hall’s family, said the little boy had been revived twice already.
“He died twice, and was revived, during medical transport and again during surgery,” Clemmons told Greenville Online. “He’s in ICU now where a team of doctors are working to stabilize him. Once stabilized, he will face yet another surgery.”
Osborne is set to appear in court on Friday to face the allegations against him.