If you was watching the 2015 NBA All Star Game, you missed the Saturday Night Live 40th anniversary special on NBC last night. The show was a lot of fun to watch as celebrities like Will Ferrell, Jim Carrey, Mike Myers, Taylor Swift, Kerry Washington, Chris Rock, Derek Jeter and others were on hand to be apart of the show. Here are the top five moments from the show:
5. Celebrity Jeopardy: Will Ferrell and Jim Carrey on the same TV screen? Pure comedy gold.
4. Adam Sandler/ Andy Samburg Duet: The duet was amazing even though it wasn’t “live. When they sang the song “That’s When You Break” it was hands down the night’s best musical number.
3. Eddie Murphy Appearance: Not really the best segment of the show but it was nice to see Eddie Murphy on SNL again.
2. Wayne’s World Reunion: Mike Myers and Garth Dana Carvey reunited for another episode of Wayne’s World. Sharing an SNL-themed Top 10 list, the seasoned pros anchored the special with a sentimental thank-you to producer Lorne Michaels and the crew even as they managed to deliver some of the night’s most topical jokes, including an extended gag about West pegged to his Feb. 8 Grammys lash-out at Beck. After telling West not to “storm the stage,” they kept the laughs coming: “I think Beck was one of the best, even better than Beyoncé.”
1. Audience Q&A: The funniest skit of the entire show. Jerry Seinfeld taking questions from the audience. Michael Douglas, Larry David, James Franco, Sarah Palin and others were apart of the skit. The funniest line of the night was made by Larry David: “No. Why would I go to the party?”