Avicii is a worldwide known DJ for his astounding electronic music. Avicii played a show earlier this week in Boston where chaos broke out in the crowd after 30 people were sent to the hospital.
Boston police said that the club drug “Molly” played a big role in the whole situation. Molly can be extremely dangerous when mixed with alcohol in hot conditions as it can cause severe dehydration.
Avicii played at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn on Saturday night. Security was very ramped up as people were heavily patted down.
“I don’t understand why people can’t just listen to music and have fun,” said Bay Ridge resident Francois Naaman.
There were multiple ambulances already lined up outside the venue before the concert began. It was a pretty uneventful night for paramedics inside them, Carlin reported.