Spike TV’s hit original reality-competition series “Ink Master” returned for a sixth season yesterday, June 23, 2015, at 10 pm ET/PT.
Eighteen tattoo artists from all over the States will compete during this season using permanent ink against each other for a $100,000 grand prize, an editorial feature in the magazine, Inked, and the title of ‘Ink Master.’
Every contestant will come with their own master, or apprentice, as well as the competitions that the artists will create.
The “Ink Master” Season Six tattoo artists are the following:
- Chris Blinston (@ChrisBlinston) – Owner/artist at No Hard Feelings in Coral Springs, FL
- Miami Burgess (@miami_burgess) – Artist at Skin Werks in Carrollton, GA
- Erik Campbell (@erikcampbelltat) – Owner/artist at Black Pearl Tattoo in Grand Junction, CO
- Big Ceeze (@bigceeze) – Owner/artist at Mi Familia Tattoo in Anaheim, CA
- Dave Clarke (@daveclarkestach) — Artist at Sacred-X-Pression in Fort Walton Beach, FL
- Duffy Fortner (@duffyfortner) – Artist at Red Octopus Tattoos in Prince Frederick, MD
- Craig Foster (@skinwerks) – Owner at Skinwerks Tattoo in Carrollton, GA
- Ryan Hadley (@ryanhadleyink) – Owner/artist at Ryan Hadley Studio in Fort Wayne, IN
- Kito (@TattooKIto) — Owner/artist at Fidolo Tattoo in Tulsa, OK
- Kruseman (@davekruseman) – Owner at Oldeline Tattoo in Hagerstown, MD
- Marisa LaRen (@marisalaren) – Artist at Vatican Tattoos in Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- St. Marq (@saintmarqtattoo) – Owner/artist at New Breed in West Lafayette, IN
- Katie McGowan (@TattoosbyKatie) – Artist at Black Cobra Tattoos in Sherwood, AR
- MV (@tat2bymat) – Owner/artist at Blue Panda Tattoo in El Paso, TX
- Earl Noble (@theearlnoble) – Artist at Black Amethyst Tattoo Gallery in Saint Petersburg, FL
- Tyler Nolan (@_tylernolan) – Artist at Vatican Tattoos in Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Matt O’Baugh (@mattobaugh) – Owner at Black Cobra Tattoos in Sherwood, AR
- Brian Stephens (@tat2bybry) –Artist at Dapper Ink Tattoo in El Paso, TX
Will you be watching this season?