Valentine’s Day is just around corner. Are you having a difficult time figuring out what to get your “oh so special someone”? Here are some v-day gift ideas for him/her:
1) Night out on the town: Put on your best outfit, grab your dancing shoes, and hit the city! It is advised that you make reservations ahead of time at your favorite restaurant/lounge. Do not risk being a walk-in on one of the busiest days of the year. Spice up the normal dinner date, by taking your loved one to a dance lounge, and showing off your best dance moves. You’re guaranteed to have a great time and I’m sure you will have tons of laughs throughout the evening. Also, make sure the restaurant serves food that your loved one likes. Experimenting with something new is okay on a normal day, but you do not want to risk trying a new food and your date does not enjoy it. That would be terrible way to start the evening.
2) Wine, chocolate, and flowers: Who doesn’t enjoy wine with some delicious chocolate and beautiful flowers? Instead of the usual “buy a bottle of wine and stay in the house” routine, take your significant other wine and chocolate tasting. Yes this exists! There are many restaurants in Manhattan that offer wine and chocolate tasting at affordable prices. This is a nice spin on the usual way of doing so. Flowers is always a nice way of showing someone you care. Instead of roses, buy that person their favorite flowers. Or purchase both.
3) Mini weekend getaway: For those of you who have hectic work schedules and probably will not be able to plan an extravagant evening for your loved one, don’t fret! You can always make it up to them buy surprising him/her with a romantic weekend getaway. One of the most popular places to visit for the weekend is the Poconos in Pennsylvania. Clear your schedule weeks in advanced and take them to the resort. Not only will you get a well deserved break from work but you will also make your loved one extremely happy. It’s a win for both!
4) Jewelry: This is self explanatory. Everyone loves a little bling! You can always personalize the jewelry with a sweet message to show your love and appreciation for you significant other.
5) Spa day: Enjoy a day of relaxation while in the company of your favorite person at the spa. Holidays are always a little stressful and this is a great way to ease the tension.
Hope these ideas help and have a wonderful Valentine’s Day!