Summer is here and if you’re spending it in NYC, then fear no more, our guide will help you look your best! Here is what we suggest:
1) Pair boho trousers with a tied tock tee for a perfect pairing.
2) Give your dress a playful touch with flats and a neckerchief.
3) When all else fails, give the romper a chance for a cool look.
4) For a breezy yet elegant look, try on wide-legged trousers and a white tee.
5) A long, thin-strap dress is never a bad idea.
6) Nothing screams concrete jungle like a graphic shirt paired with a fedora.
7) A little-white dress with a pair of sneakers. Enough said.
8) Wear a crop top with your favorite high-waisted jeans for a risqué yet trendy look.